Friday, October 31, 2014

Marvel Phase 3 Reading

Marvel Phase 3 has just been announced - and that is already old news.  It is curious, that in the comic industry we are constantly bombarded with announcements and "New" that we hardly have time to digest any information we get.   It all flies by so fast.  What is really freaky is that Marvel Phase 3 will be here before we know it.

As I was looking at all the movies that were announced, I noticed a social media question that was posed  - "What is the reading order for Marvel Phase 3?"

I am a huge literacy - lets get those kids reading comics - buff, so I immediately posed the question on my social media.  Not much response. All in all, it is hard to know what angle the movie industry will take with the iconic story lines, however - a story arc is a story arc.  



I believe this is a fantastic opportunity to get some awareness out there.  Get the reading lists in libraries and schools.  Market a movie by marketing the story and the fundamental need to read the story first.

With this being said, I am going to dive into my research.  Alas, I would love some input in this endeavor.  If you have suggestions, please post here or email me at geekselixir@gmail.com

Lets make a list!  Lets get some comics in some kids hands!


No comments:

Post a Comment